Wednesday, October 14, 2009

List of Foundation Courses in B.SC

With this article we are offering a list of foudation courses in IGNOU B.Sc.

Compulsory Courses

Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences

Foundation Course in Science and Technology

Foundation Course in English-1 Foundation Course in Hindi-2

Any one of the following Courses:

Foundation Course in English-2 or

Foundation Course in Hindi or

Foundation Course in Assamese

Foundation Course in Bengali

Foundation Course in Gujarati

Foundation Course in Kannada

Foundation Course in Malayalam

Foundation Course in Marathi

Foundation Course in Oriya

Foundation Course in Punjabi

Foundation Course in Tamil

Foundation Course in Telugu

Foundation Course in Urdu

Foundation Course in Sanskrit

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that good work you have did. Many of my blog visitor was asking me to provide this list. It will defiantly help my blog visitors.

Thanks Again

Ankita
Ignou Assignments

Unknown said...

when is the last date fr B.sc correspondence forms.

ruchika said...

I am doing Bsc from IGNOU with PCM. I am working as well. It became very tough for me to clear PHE 1,2,4, and 5 from here.

RAHUL ANNU said...

Dear Sir
Plese Send Book list for Genral B.sc.and Publication Name
Thankyou
My Email is Rahulgoel36@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey i am planing to do bsc life science in IGNO, any one doing on tat means please share the experiance

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job uploading the list of books. Thanks a ton.


IGNOU Books!

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Topics

stud_robo said...

Something somewhere seriously went wrong because of IPL.
Information Exchange..: A quality clash. Is IPL to be blamed for that...?