Friday, January 10, 2014

IGNOU MSW Solved Assignments 2015 - 2016 January and June Session

Hello friends…
I am Harish Khulbe and I have been completed the IGNOU MSW course. Social work is my favorite hobby and I am engaged in various social work activities.
Now I am providing my services to help the students who are facing difficulty in doing the field work or making the assignments.
If you are not getting any idea about how to do the field work or how to make the assignments of IGNOU MSW first year or second for January or July session, feel free to contact me.

I am available for helping you. I will teach you about how to make the assignments and how to write the field work journal according to the guidelines offered by school of social work, IGNOU.  
Contact me for the 2015 - 2016 solved assignments of IGNOU.

No comments: