Monday, September 22, 2014

How to write IGNOU MSW Field Work Journal


Hi guys…
Before I start, I am providing my introduction. I am a professional social worker having MSW degree and now I am helping the students online about how to make the journal and how to write the assignments.
I am getting numbers of emails and phones every day from the students and they are continuously asking about how to write the MSW journal as they are not getting any good support from their respective study center. I also faced this problem when I was doing the MSW from IGNOU.
As I was engaged in the home based job so doing the field work was not difficult for me. I enrolled in the Bal Sahyog NGO in Delhi first year and Salaam Baalak Trust in the second year. The agency supervisor of both of the centers was very helpful and they taught me basics of field work and social work.
On the basis of my experience with the NGO work nature, I prepare my reports on the journal. It is good to show some of the samples to your college supervisor before making it on the final journal.
The most important part of the concurrent visit is
·        Objectives of the day
·        Your observation
·        Analysis.
Students, if you are facing problem in writing the journal, feel free to contact me.


The best way of starting the field work

No comments: