Sunday, January 25, 2015

IGNOU MSW Solved Assignments 2015 - 2016 Session

Hello to all friends…
I am Harish Chandra and I have completed the MSW from IGNOU. MSW course is a professional course that guarantees a good job in the NGO and related development sector. The MSW course of IGNOU has very good content and with this course, you can collect compelte information about what is social work and how to do social work.
In the first year, there are six assignments you have to write. And in the second year, there are 3 compulsory papers along with 2 optional papers.
SO if you are looking for the solved assignments of the IGNOU MSW course of 2015 session, feel free to contact me. I am providing quality solved assignments of IGNOU MSW.
Here are my contact details
·         Harish Chandra
·         Phone : 9716980784
·         Email : Harishchandra123@gmail.com


No comments: